If you’ve just started wearing contact lenses, know that they may feel slightly uncomfortable for the first few days. This is more common with hard lenses.
- China Bag Factory: Manufacture of Non Woven Bag, Canvas Bag, Nylon Bag..... www.Bag-Factory.com.hk
- Halloween Contacts Under $10: 500+ Colored Contacts and Halloween Contacts, Worldwide Shipping, Buy Now;
- Meet Quality Singles: 100% Free Online Dating Site To Meet Flirty Singles Online-Dating-Free.com
If your eye feels dry once you’ve put in your lens, try using rewetting drops made specifically for contacts.
If a lens feels scratchy, hurts, or irritates your eye after putting it in, follow these steps:
- First, don’t rub your eyes. This can damage your contact lens or increase the discomfort.
- Wash and dry your hands well. Then remove the lens and rinse it thoroughly with contact lens solution. This can get rid of any dirt or debris that may be stuck to the lens, making it feel uncomfortable.
- Inspect the lens carefully to make sure it’s not torn or damaged. If it is, discard the lens and use a new one. If you don’t have a spare, make sure to follow up with your eye doctor right away.
- If the lens isn’t damaged, carefully reinsert it into your eye once it’s been thoroughly rinsed and cleaned.
- If your lens is often uncomfortable and the above steps don’t work, or you also have redness or burning, stop wearing your lenses and call your doctor.