The most important way to keep your eyes safe during the coronavirus pandemic is to practice good hygiene at all times when handling your contact lenses.
- China Bag Factory: Manufacture of Non Woven Bag, Canvas Bag, Nylon Bag..... www.Bag-Factory.com.hk
- Halloween Contacts Under $10: 500+ Colored Contacts and Halloween Contacts, Worldwide Shipping, Buy Now;
- Meet Quality Singles: 100% Free Online Dating Site To Meet Flirty Singles Online-Dating-Free.com
Eye hygiene tips
- Wash your hands regularly. Always wash your hands before touching your eyes, including when taking out or putting in your lenses.
- Disinfect your lenses when you take them out at the end of the day. Disinfect them again in the morning before putting them in.
- Use contact lens solution. Never use tap or bottled water or saliva to store your lenses.
- Use fresh solution to soak your contact lenses each day.
- Throw away disposable contact lenses after each wear.
- Don’t sleep in your contact lenses. Sleeping in your contact lenses greatly increases your risk of getting an eye infection.
- Clean your contact lens case regularly using contact lens solution, and replace your case every 3 months.
- Don’t wear your contacts if you start to feel sick. Use new lenses as well as a new case once you start wearing them again.
- Avoid rubbing or touching your eyes. If you need to rub your eyes, make sure you wash your hands thoroughly first.
- Consider using a hydrogen peroxide-based cleaning solution for the duration of the pandemic.
If you use prescription eye medications, consider stocking up on extra supplies, in case you need to self-isolate during the pandemic.
See your eye doctor for routine care and especially for emergencies. The doctor’s office will have you take extra precautions to keep both you and the doctor safe.