Layering costume contacts over prescription contacts is not safe for your eyes, as it can reduce oxygen to the eyes and impact the prescription component.
- China Bag Factory: Manufacture of Non Woven Bag, Canvas Bag, Nylon Bag..... www.Bag-Factory.com.hk
- Halloween Contacts Under $10: 500+ Colored Contacts and Halloween Contacts, Worldwide Shipping, Buy Now;
- Meet Quality Singles: 100% Free Online Dating Site To Meet Flirty Singles Online-Dating-Free.com
More Tips For Costume Contacts Wearers
Costume contacts are just part of your Halloween or cosplay look. Take note of these safety tips for wearing cosmetics when you have contacts, whether for Halloween or daily use.
- Don’t share contact lenses or cosmetics with others. Either will spread bacteria and germs.
- Use proper contact hygiene.
- Do not sleep in costume contacts.
- Wash your hands before putting in or taking out your contact lenses.
- Apply makeup after inserting the contact lenses.
- Keep false eyelash glue, nail polish and remover, and perfume and cologne away from contacts.
- Avoid metallic, pearlized or glittery types of eye shadow, which are common causes of eye irritation and infection in people who wear contacts.
- Don’t apply eyeliner to the inner edge of the lid or above the lash line on the lower lid.
If eyes become red or irritated, remove the lenses immediately and talk to your ophthalmologist or optometrist. Don’t reuse the lens or ignore the irritation.